Join the network of hundreds of Rockland County residents who are making a difference in the lives of older adults across Rockland County. By donating your lunch break, you can deliver meals to older adults who are homebound, provide assistance in a Senior Activity Center or assist in the Adult Day Care of Rockland located at the Bobbi Lewis Center. Not available at lunch? Donate your time by preparing and packing the meals early in the morning or help with administrative, outreach and fundraising efforts. All Meals on Wheels programs rely on the support of invaluable volunteers.
Volunteering is Easy
Be a V.I.P. You are invited to a volunteer information presentation. All sessions are held at Meals on Wheels 121 West Nyack Rd. Nanuet, NY. Email email@example.com or call Dianna Diffley 845-624-6325
- Thursday, January 4, 10:00 am
- Tuesday, January 9, 10:00 am
- Wednesday, January 17, 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 25, 10:00 am
- Tuesday, January 30, 10:00 am
- Wednesday, February 7, 10:00 am
- Thursday, February 15, 10:00 am
- Tuesday, February 20, 10:00 am
- Wednesday, February 28, 10:00 am
- Tuesday, March 6, 10:00 am
- Wednesday, March 14, 10:00 am
- Thursday, March 22, 10:00 am
- Tuesday, March 27, 10:00 am
Volunteer Opportunities at Meals on WheelsVolunteer Opportunities Information
What Drives Our Volunteers?
Sharte Your Story
Does Meals on Wheels mean the world to you or a loved one? Did your volunteer experience brighten your day? Tell us your Meals on Wheels story and we'll share it with others who care just as much as you do!
Testimonial from Jackie/Driver, Valley Cottage Route:
"I had a friend who did something similar (to this) in the city and I thought it was a nice idea and I had a little extra time. I find it rewarding. I drive once a week to 8 homes, it takes about an hour to an hour and a half a week...it's serving a need and (I enjoy) seeing the people, they seem to really appreciate it."Youtube Video